The YummyStory Nostalgic Forum
Calm Yo Tits while we work on the forum.
Calm Yo Tits while we work on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently being worked on. Hold on.

VOTEHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
http://64.27.48.12:8080/ - A new v83 server . Fun , fresh, fierce. WE GOT ON LOCk ;D!

most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
irawri
irawri

Female
Number of posts : 12879
Job/hobbies : Stealing Children
Name : elaine.
Who are you dating? : NONE YA BUISNESS FOOL.

Mood : (-:
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Levels. :
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-25

most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Empty
PostSubject: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

hmm .. id have to say the forums was the best part Very Happy.. meeting awesome people that I still kind of know and am still in touch with!! I love everyone here and after yummystory I generally quit private servers S: .. I really love this server and wish that it could at least come back once more Smile ..

Ive learnedd.. that internet dating is lol .. its not something I will ever do ever again lol .. ive learned basic graphic designing and learn to love people more (: .. lol and also learned that a relationship is not all about me its all about 'we' Very Happy. so thank you for the life lessons yms Smile .. !!
Back to top Go down
http://universems.sytes.net
oxysoftzz

Female
Number of posts : 21
Name : aintgotbals
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Levels. :
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 am

iRAWRi wrote:
hmm .. id have to say the forums was the best part Very Happy.. meeting awesome people that I still kind of know and am still in touch with!! I love everyone here and after yummystory I generally quit private servers S: .. I really love this server and wish that it could at least come back once more Smile ..

Ive learnedd.. that internet dating is lol .. its not something I will ever do ever again lol .. ive learned basic graphic designing and learn to love people more (: .. lol and also learned that a relationship is not all about me its all about 'we' Very Happy. so thank you for the life lessons yms Smile .. !!

ton of shit. I learned how to speak english (I'm from quebec lol). I've grown up, i've made bunch of dumbass friend, erin. But good friend too. this is where i started to not suck at sony vegas. y-story made me want to not suck at photoshop since i saw all these pro. I learned that online dating is the gayest and the most faggot stuff out there. I also learned that nexon are the stupidest cocksucker i have every seen. the stuff i liked the most is chatting on the forum. Best pastime ever. I mean, u went to go shopping cause ur faggot parents don't want u to stay alone then u went back there were 150 new msg to check out and answer and try to beat elaine msg count. gud stuff
Back to top Go down
Vijk
Juniors
Juniors
Vijk

Female
Number of posts : 187
Job/hobbies : Making people happy? :D:D At least a smile every hour~
Name : Kat [G'luck guys. Smile]
Mood : Feels that the weeks are going too fast. P:<

Levels. :
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:53 pm

The most important thing that I cherished from yMS was a friend that's helped me through a lot and still talks to me now.

The most important thing that I cherished on yMS? The carefree moments where it was all fun, and nothing else. Just good ol' fun.

I've learned that some things happen because they were meant to happen. No matter how hard you try, if something doesn't work, then that's how it's supposed to be. It made me stronger because I've learned to brush off things that doesn't really matter, and allows me to hold it all together, even when I feel like I can't anymore. It also made me realize to cherish and hold people close to your heart, for the day they leave your life, is the day where a piece of you has gone with them.
Back to top Go down
irawri
irawri

Female
Number of posts : 12879
Job/hobbies : Stealing Children
Name : elaine.
Who are you dating? : NONE YA BUISNESS FOOL.

Mood : (-:

Levels. :

Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

Vijk wrote:
The most important thing that I cherished from yMS was a friend that's helped me through a lot and still talks to me now.

The most important thing that I cherished on yMS? The carefree moments where it was all fun, and nothing else. Just good ol' fun.

I've learned that some things happen because they were meant to happen. No matter how hard you try, if something doesn't work, then that's how it's supposed to be. It made me stronger because I've learned to brush off things that doesn't really matter, and allows me to hold it all together, even when I feel like I can't anymore. It also made me realize to cherish and hold people close to your heart, for the day they leave your life, is the day where a piece of you has gone with them.

Smile friends are gold but true friends are diamond
Back to top Go down
http://universems.sytes.net
jay™
Yummypros
Yummypros
jay™

Male
Number of posts : 710
Job/hobbies : bboy
Name : Jayson Quy Ngo

Levels. :
most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:57 am

i didnt even get to play ROFL
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/vintagepanda
oxysoftzz

Female
Number of posts : 21
Name : aintgotbals

Levels. :

Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I wonder if there's still people coming here.

I got my v1.11 server, will be updating to v1.12 soon (so many buffstats changed)

right now it's 10th on gtop100

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?   most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

most important thing you cherished on yms/what have you learned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The YummyStory Nostalgic Forum :: Updates and News :: Back in the day!-
Jump to: