The YummyStory Nostalgic Forum
Calm Yo Tits while we work on the forum.
Calm Yo Tits while we work on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently being worked on. Hold on.

VOTEHomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
http://64.27.48.12:8080/ - A new v83 server . Fun , fresh, fierce. WE GOT ON LOCk ;D!

What i've been up to in the past 5 month

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oxysoftzz

Female
Number of posts : 21
Name : aintgotbals
What i've been up to in the past 5 month Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What i've been up to in the past 5 month Right_bar_bleue

Levels. :
What i've been up to in the past 5 month Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What i've been up to in the past 5 month Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-19

What i've been up to in the past 5 month Empty
PostSubject: What i've been up to in the past 5 month   What i've been up to in the past 5 month Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Since 2011 came in, i've been doing lot of stuff and i felt like sharing it.

This winter, i've been playing mostly Black Ops which is fucking garbage so i decided to boost like i used to do on modern warfare 2. Faggoty Treyarch reset me and ban me for 48 hour. So i rage quitted. Since then, i didn't prestige once and i'm still lvl 40. Last time i played this piece of shit game was like a month ago when the map pack came out. Don't expect me to buy the upcoming one in 9 day and waste 15$ once again, for the third time. I then realized that modern warfare 2 wasn't that bad and i bought it again, since i snapped in half my old copy. Thus said, i practiced alot my quick scoping and i'm now good at it.

About midway in february, i decided to open OxyMS for the what, 10th time? V83, we had a pretty shitty source because i was extremely lazy until i met some guy called Calvin. He became our coder and GFX person. He designed the site too. We had a Vbulletin forum (Fuck forumotion) which i designed. It was pretty nice, yellow and black color scheme with a blue to white gradient for the background. The server was hosted on a VPS (Softsys, look it up) that Junior (A friend of mine) paid for me. I closed the server after about 1 or 2 month due to the lack of people and lack of money coming in. But what i don't understand, is that the source was SEXY like there was no tomorrow, but still no one played it. MEANWHILE, A SHITTY UNCODED SERVER CALLED FRIDAYMS WAS 5TH IN THE TOP 100. WTFBBQSAUCE. Anyway.

Been playing some xbox after the closure and after about a week, i moved on to Minecraft. I oppened a server like 1 or 2 month ago called Oxycraft. The players really enjoyed it and it was alot of fun. Our plugins were really settled well. Due to a fucking port forwarding error,
i had to close it. So in the beginning of june, i started another server with my friend Logan called Kaedecraft. It was a RPG-like server hosted on a Servercraft Tier 2 that he bought with his money. Sadly, he requested for a cancellation because of the lack of players.

Recently, i went back at Halo Reach since most of my real life friend are playing it instead of black ops now and i'm currently a Commander, almost grade 1. My bro broke my shitty headset (The 1 that come with your xbox) and so, i was forced to buy a new one. Its a earforce x11, a turtle beach. I got it for 45$ over there on amazon, i should be receiving it by June 27 if their prediction are right.

Also, a few hours ago, i applied for youtube partnership programs. I got all my chance considering i have a decent amount of subscribers and views. i can't wait for their answer. EDIT: They refused it because i had 2 strike.

ANYWAY, here my contact information:

Msn: nicolas_martel007@hotmail.com
Gamertag: OxysoftHD
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/omega0078
Back to top Go down

What i've been up to in the past 5 month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The YummyStory Nostalgic Forum :: Updates and News :: Announcement-
Jump to: